Compare ACSLA to the Competition
Technology is ever changing and there are a lot of different IT support companies out there. It can be very confusing to compare them to make sure you are choosing the right one. Is it better to hire a bigger company or will you end up as a little fish in a big pond? If you go with a smaller company, will they have enough knowledgeable staff to serve your needs? We believe that when you compare ACSLA to our competitors, you will find that we are the best IT Support company available. But don’t take our word for it. Use the guidelines below to evaluate ACSLA against anyone else.
Guidelines for Choosing Your IT Support Company
- Communication – The most important element in IT support is communication. That’s why were are always available – just a call away. No waiting when you have a problem. You will get someone right away that speaks plain English and can help you on the spot.
- Price – we charge a single monthly fee for our troubleshooting and network management services. We do not charge by the hour; you don’t need to worry about the cost of support calls.
- Discounts – when you have signed up for IT Support Services, you get up to 20% discount on other projects we manage for you.
- Serving Small and Medium Sized Companies – we have focused on small and midsized companies since 1997. We understand your specific needs and how to help you efficiently.
- Fast Response – most of our IT Support is performed remotely. That means don’t know paying for an expensive onsite engineer, no travel costs and no time delays.
- Custom Maintenance – we set up a custom maintenance schedule tailored to your needs. We can perform all maintenance work after office hours and on weekends without additional costs.
- Knowledgeable Staff – our staff is constantly being trained in the newest technology. We have our own in-house testing environment to ensure the products we implement are compatible with your existing network.
- Free Network Assessment – we will give you a free network assessment and a guaranteed price of what it will take to get your system running efficiently.